Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £22000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A FTSE 100 company are looking to add to their talented and busy credit control team and are looking for an experienced credit controller. The position offers the opportunity to work for a successful and diverse business working in a busy credit control department.
Currently working remotely, but normally based in a busy a head office team you'll be responsible for driving collections of key and core business accounts.
Ideally you will be used to and more importantly enjoy working to a full set of targets and KPI's. You will be motivated, positive and be able to demonstrate successful credit control skills.
You will need to have done the following:
- Worked on ledgers of over 800 accounts
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Be able to handle high call volumes (40 plus calls per day)
- Competent using Excel including Pivots and Vlookups
- Be able to handle complex accounts
- Outside the box and problem solving thinking
If you tick the boxes above, apply now!