Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller for our Client based in Hull. This opportunity will be starting ASAP on a temporary basis to cover an internal secondment onto a project. Ideally you will be available to start ASAP and be looking for a Credit Control role. This role be available on a remote basis but you must be able to commute into the office if required.
You'll have worked as a Credit Controller before in a Finance Department and have great organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks. The ability to work in a tidy and methodical manner demonstrating a high level of attention to detail is key in this role. Excellent communications skills both written and verbal are important as you'll be communicating with key stakeholders and clients internally and externally, so you'll be building links, and establishing a friendly rapport
* Good knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products
* Take ownership and responsibility for customer accounts assigned to them.
* A good strong team player who is highly motivated to achieve set objectives/targets.
* The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
* Ability to reconcile complex accounts
This role will be paying £10-£11ph plus holiday pay and you must be able to commit fir at least 2-3 months.