Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
29 days ago
We are recruiting for a permanent credit controller for a business based in Birmingham City Centre within their Credit Control function.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have proven experience within credit control/ key accounts, ideally within a large business, and be capable of quickly applying themselves within the role.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager the Credit Controller has full responsibility for delivering efficient credit control for their allocated accounts.
- Resolving invoice queries or credit notes
- Cash allocation
- Chasing payments via phone/ email
- Maintaining credit limit for the customer
- Producing overdue report
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Other ad hoc work/projects
- Proven background of delivering results in a credit controller role or other finance role
- Enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- An aptitude to communicate effectively across all levels and functions in the business .