Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £10.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have been appointed on an exclusive basis to appoint a number of temporary Credit Controllers to liaise with individuals to recover individual debt.
This role will be available on an on-going temporary basis and ideally we are looking for experienced individuals who can commit for the duration of the assignment.
You must be able to travel to Birmingham City Centre; this role will be based on site in the office in a safe; socially distanced office.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Collection of fees in accordance with invoice due dates
- Liaise directly with fee payers, agents and guardians regarding student accounts
- Follow up with individual students where required to assist in the process of collecting fees
- Coordinate and maintain the record of status of action to chase all outstanding fees
- Cashing of outstanding fees and to assist in the process of devising effective procedures for cash collection
- Record payment adjustments to student accounts
- Produce invoices for all new students to facilitate collection of fees in a timely manner
You must have at least 6 months credit control experience and be available to start straight away.
This role will be £10ph plus holiday pay