4 months ago
My client is an award winning software business based near Farnborough.
With the expansion of the team, a short term (3 month) assignment for an experienced Credit Controller is required.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working within the Credit team, you will be responsible for the efficient and timely collection of debtor balances including credit checks.
You will be expected to provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers and adhere to the policies and guidelines set by the department within a high performance culture. Additionally, you will be required to assist with ageing analysis, supporting cash flow forecasting and analysis and basic bookkeeping.
Working within a busy, lively and fun team
- Call and e-mail customers to discuss and collect payments
- Make notes of findings in the accounting system for reference
- Review aged debt report on a daily basis to identify overdue debt
- Provide special focus on the collection of aged (6 month +) and problematic debt
- Help to facilitate the resolution of customer queries with the appropriate internal staff to ensure payment is received
- Manage credit referencing
- Monitor credit limits and payment terms
- Input cash receipts on a daily basis to identify outstanding remittances
- Allocate cash received and reconciliation of customer accounts
- Send out overdue account statements and further reminders in line with Company Control Policy
- Prepare cash and age debtor reports. To distribute to accurate reports in a timely manner as required