£27000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Hybrid/Flexible hours/Study Support
7 days ago
Are you an experienced Credit Control Team Leader? Can you confidently lead your team, promote company values and bring a positive attitude to your work? Have you been looking for a well-established and employee focused business?
We are excited to be working with a forward-thinking, UK wide business based in Coventry. This company are leading the market in their space and are only growing stronger. A fantastic opportunity has opened up within their finance team. We are on the lookout for a confident and competent Credit Control Team Leader with a positive attitude, who can take their Credit Control team from strength to strength.
- Demonstrate company values and consistently deliver top quality customer service to stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ensure compliance with controls, policies and frameworks associated with debt recovery.
- Manage and lead a small team by encouraging teamwork, effective communication, and productivity.
- Be the escalation point for the Credit Control team.
- Be accountable for leading the team on all aspects of end to end credit control including, but not limited to: Debt collection, setting credit limits, managing unallocated cash, credit limits and payment plans.
- Maintain and manage ledgers, including reconciliations and cash flow forecasting.
Is this role right for you?
You will need to have previous experience working as a Credit Control Team Leader. You should be a confident communicator and be able to build strong relationships internally and externally. You must be organised, detail orientated and able to meet specified deadlines. You should be able to lead your team and be confident in making decisions positively and effectively. Previous or continuing study of CICM qualification is desirable.
- Annual salary up to £34,000
- Flexible hours.
- Hybrid working.
- Annual bonus.
- Study support.
If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, submit your CV.