Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000 - £32000 per annum + .
7 months ago
A Credit Control Supervisor is required for large professional services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. Managing a small Credit Control team effectively, ensuring that targets are met, reporting and hands on Credit Control.
The role sits within the Accounts Receivable function with a friendly working environment.
- Manage the credit control team effectively ensuring that collection targets are met
- Reviewing team and individual performance
- Reviewing processes to ensure effective credit management
- Ensuring accurate recording of all credits
- Reporting and analysis
- Ensure the team is meeting tight deadlines
- Account reconciliation
- Excel reporting
The successful candidate should have experience working within a Credit or Collections environment, having managed a team. Ideally having experience in training and supporting a team to ensure targets are met consistently.