Up to £27500.00 per annum + Hybrid/Flexible hours/Study Support
14 days ago
Are you a passionate Credit Controller with supervisory experience? Can you confidently maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and customers? Have you been looking for a well-established and employee focused business?
We are thrilled to be to be working with a market leading, sustainable and forward-thinking business based in Coventry. This UK wide company are highly regarded and are consistently striving to adapt in a changing world. Their employees truly are at the heart of what they do and offer a wide range of benefits alongside an incredible working environment. As their Credit Control team is growing, they are now looking for an employee and process focused Credit Control Supervisor to join their highly accurate, streamlined and supportive team.
- Promote and demonstrate company values and consistently deliver top quality customer service to stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Always ensure compliance with controls, policies and frameworks associated with debt recovery.
- Ensure bad debt exposure is kept to a minimum.
- Manage and lead a small team by encouraging teamwork, effective communication, and productivity.
- Set specific targets and control measures to improve team performance and process inefficiencies.
- Be the escalation point for the Credit Control team.
- Be accountable for leading the team on all aspects end to end credit control including, but not limited to: Debt collection, setting credit limits, managing unallocated cash, credit limits and payment plans.
- Manage ledgers, including reconciliations and cash flow forecasting.
Is this role right for you?
You will need to be a confident Credit Controller with previous managerial or supervisory experience. You must be organised, detail orientated and able to meet specified deadlines. You should be a confident communicator and be able to build strong relationships internally and externally. You should be able to lead your team and be confident in making decisions positively and effectively. Previous or continuing study of CICM qualification would be advantageous.
- Annual starting salary of £27,500.
- Flexible hours.
- Hybrid working.
- Annual bonus.
- Study support.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- AND many more!
If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, submit your CV.