Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
£23000 - £26000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client is innovative and leading in their field, and due to their growth, they are seeking a Credit Controller to join their current team in Bourne End.
Our client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, but recent experience would be welcomed. This is a newly created role, where you will tackle all credit control duties on your own but be supported by the Financial Controller. You will therefore be creative, innovative, forward-thinking with a strong eye for detail. Responsibilities will include:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of around 200-300 accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis, via phone and letter, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and update all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
The successful candidate is ideally likely to offer:
- Intermediate Excel
- A friendly, personable approach to their work
- The ability to work well in a team and on their own initiative
- Recent experience of Credit Control
This is a challenging, fast-paced credit control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focused, and be able to maintain high levels of customer service, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is essential.
Please contact me for further information on this Credit Control opportunity where my client can offer modern offices, free parking, and a great working environment - alongside career development.