Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be chosen to support this client exclusively, with the hiring of a permanent Credit Controller to join the fun and supporting team. You will be working for this multi-site, award-winning client based in Slough. The role will be hybrid working with 2-3 days a week in the office.
A successful candidate will be required to build and maintain relationships internally and externally in order to maximise cash collections
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working within a Head Office team of 11 Credit Controllers, reporting to the Credit Manager
- Handling a UK ledger of c1,000 live accounts
- Ensuring that the sales ledger invoices are all collected to terms in order to maintain targets
- Collect and chase payments of overdue accounts on designated locations by telephone, letter and email
- Allocating payments/credit notes
- Record logs of customer communication
- Administer purchase order requests and online invoice distribution portals where required
- Update reports with cash forecasts for respective top accounts
- Maintain the stop list
- Query follow ups
- Regular communication with internal staff and local personnel
- Provide customers with copies of invoices, credits and statements on request
- Ad-hoc reporting duties as and when required
As the successful Credit Controller your profile is likely to include:
- Be highly numerate and commercially aware
- Be able to manage relationships and be sound and decisive with your decision making
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ideally have worked within a similar multi-site fast paced credit control role previously
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a really unique Credit Controller role, where you will enjoy a long-term career with this client, and be able to learn from the established Slough based.
My client can offer free parking, superb modern offices, on-site gym, annual bonus and a very friendly, supportive team. Candidates are likely to have a minimum of 12 months + Credit Control experience.
This role is paying £26k-£29k, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and generous bonus scheme.