Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday, flexible working
11 days ago
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you a looking to manage and develop a team?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is looking for a Credit Control Manager to join a business based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. As the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for managing an established team and the day to day Credit Control function. Depending on experience you can expect an attractive salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum with some excellent additional benefits and flexible working.
What to expect as the Credit Control Manager:
- Management of the Credit Control function.
- Collection of cash in a timely manner and manage the aged debt
- Responsible for designing appropriate KPI's
- Complex reconciliation of payments, bank and credit card accounts and international payments
- Producing reports to analyse aged debt data
- Supporting the month end process
- Collaborate with other departments to improve processes and procedures
- Conducting appraisals and developing individual team members
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Previous experience in an end to end Credit Control role within a complex, high volume environment
- Proven leadership skills with a genuine desire to achieve results through teamwork
- Demonstrated track record in driving change and continuous improvement
- Good communication skills both written and verbal