Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an immediately available Credit Control Manager? Looking for your next project you can get your teeth into?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Manager, for one of our global clients based in the centre of Birmingham, initially for a period of 6 months with the view to a potential permanent opportunity within the organisation. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous succession, of collection of debt within a large corporate organisation. You will be cash focused, target driven with the ability to influence and motivate team members.
Credit Control Manager duties:
- Total management of the Credit Control function
- Ensure all customers pay within terms and maximise DSO
- Implement new ways of working and influence team members to drive efficiencies
- Ensure the department complies with all relevant legislation & ensuring SOX compliance is effective
- Managing balance sheet reconciliations
- Overdue debt
- Customer satisfaction
- Unreconciled balances
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic and target driven Credit Manager please don't hesitate to apply, or get in touch for more information.
To apply for the Credit Manager 6 month FTC position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.