7 months ago
German Speaking Credit Controller
Are you an experienced Credit Controller with fluent German language skills? Our impressive, International business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre in Bracknell are looking to add to their established team. Offering a fun working environment and excellent pay/benefits this represents a great opportunity for the right applicant.
As a German speaking Credit Controller you will be responsible for a variety of different geographical areas, focused on credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries.
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within a similar Accounts Receivable or Credit Controller role
- Experience of chasing debtors across EMEA
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in German, and potentially one other European language
- Experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards/Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb German Credit Control opportunity based in Bracknell.