£11 - £13 per hour + holiday pay + bens
3 months ago
Credit Control Assistant - 6 months
Are you a Credit Controller, seeking your next position, or a Credit Control Assistant, or indeed an individual who is able to offer some recent experience of supporting a Credit Control team, and able to start at short notice? Then please do get in touch for more details, as I'm currently recruiting for this interim position, initially for 6 months, to support a high profile client in Maidenhead.
My client is able to offer an immediate start, and the role would be office based 5 days a week (all COVID safe) and hired initially for a period of 6 months, with a potential for extension.
We are delighted to be working with our high profile, brand-name, market-leading client, who have a requirement for a Credit Control Assistant to join them on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 6 months, with a high likelihood of extension. This offers a great chance to work on some of the businesses key Credit Controllers, in order to help them maintain a challenging and diverse busy UK ledger.
You will be reporting to the Senior Credit Controller, and you will be working with a highly personable and experienced collections team, where your responsibilities as the Credit Control Assistant will include:
- Assisting with the responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 1,000 live accounts, handling a busy UK ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Cash allocations
- Re-sending of invoices as and when required
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Working collaboratively within the Credit Team and the wider Accounts team, and Customer Services team
- Providing reports for the Credit Control team on a weekly and monthly basis
- Handling queries via email and phone
- Ensuring there is support and cover for other team members and departments as and when required
The ideal profile for the successful Credit Control Assistant will include:
- Previous Credit Control or Cash Allocations or Sales Ledger experience
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal English
- The ability to work un-aided with a pro-active, personal, engaging approach
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
If you are a confident credit control assistant, with a flair for building relationships and are available for temporary contracts then please apply now. My client is keen for the chosen candidate swiftly, and initially for 6 months. This role will be office based and you will receive full training, but this role is ideally suited to candidates with previous Credit Control or Sales Ledger experience.