Credit Control Administrator
£22,000 - £25,000 + 20 days holiday (rises with experience)+ pension
Hybrid working - 2-3 days pw in the office - plenty of free parking and easy accessible from all public transport routes)
You must be a UK resident to be able to apply for this role, ideally with recent UK experience, possibly gained from a finance, or admin role.
Our market leading, UK based, successful fast paced rapidly growing organisation based in Reading, Berkshire, require a Credit Control Administrator to join their current Credit Control team of 6, where you will support them with a variety of duties. This is a hands-on, broad and varied role, where you will be reporting into the Credit Control Team Leader, and working alongside the wider finance team, and be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous experience of working in a hands-on Finance Admin role would be well received.
Key Responsibilities as the Credit Control Administrator;
- Supporting the Credit Controllers, with re-sending invoices, paying high attention to detail at all times
- Allocating customer payments to the relevant bank accounts
- To help with any queries from the customer, or any internal queries from the finance or sales teams
- Process all cheques and payments received on a daily basis
- Processing and opening new accounts using the correct systems
- Processing of any refunds within the set timescales
- Assist with any reconciliations
- Record all transactions as and when required on the accounting software
- To be responsible for all remittance advices and scan and file them when required
- Help to deal with any queries
- Ad-hoc project work
This role has arisen, due to an internal promotion, so this could be an ideal opportunity to join a career-progressive company, where long term training and progression is on offer. This may well be your 2nd job, or potentially a first job after college or University.
My client is a very fast-paced, friendly business, where no two days are the same. Please do get in touch for further details on this superb, unique opportunity based in Reading.