Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a highly reputable brand, based in a prime location Lichfield and assisting with their need to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and welcoming team, offering hybrid working.
The successful applicant will have lots of customer service experience, and the ability to build rapport quickly- Credit Control experience not essential. Salary circa £19,000 per annum.
Credit Controller Duties:
- Ensure that sales ledger debt is collected in line with the relevant payment terms
- Dealing with a high volume of outgoing and inbound calls to and from customer
- Chasing customers via telephone, letter and email
- Investigate and follow up on any outstanding debt
- Maintain account reconciliations, including commentaries as to debtor position
- Ensure all funder information is kept up to date with accurate information
- Liaise with other departments including operational staff to resolve any queries
- Build and maintain relations with external funders as well as internal staff
- Escalate any key issues relating to outstanding debts and customer complaints to the relevant person
- Support the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager
- Provide cover for the rest of the sales ledger team
- Provide assistance with any ad hoc tasks/reporting necessary
- Highlight areas for improvements in relation to processes and systems
- Prior experience of working within a customer service
- Good IT skills, including excel
- Excellent communication skills, able to work well under pressure
- High level of numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail
Please apply to find out more!
To apply for the Credit Control position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.