Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £24000 per annum + + up to £4500 OTE
about 1 month ago
We're recruiting a Credit Controller for a UK based independent business part of a large international group of businesses on the outskirts of birmingham city centre near Aston. This is an exciting role to join a specialist business that has a focus on customer experience and developing relationships.
Due to the nature of the team, everyone is a team player, supporting and helping each other out which creates a friendly working environment. You will be working to ensure credit control and debt collection targets are met and
Report directly to the head of Credit, this is a full time role monday to friday on a hybrid basis however, some fulltime office based work will be required from time to time.
The role will be varied to give you as much exposure to the industry and all of the elements of how it works as possible. You will receive full training for parts of the role which are completely niche to the industry and business.
Credit control Account Manager duties include:
- Cash allocation
- Handling customer queries by email and telephone
- Making outbound phone calls to discuss accounts with customers
- Credit control
- Attending site meetings to liaise with customers and devlop working relationships
- Providing regular updates to customers
- Assisting with other billing activities and administration
- Updating and managing client accounts
- Ensuring accurate compliance
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Professional phone manner be comfortable interacting with by telephone
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Process driven, organised and methodical in approach.
- Easily accessible offices in edgbaston, birmingham
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum + Up to £4500 OTE
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Hybrid working / flexible working