Solihull, West Midlands
£18000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced credit controller? Do you enjoy working in a friendly, engaging and positive environment?
We are looking for a Credit Control expert to join a hardworking, busy and stable credit control team.
You will have exceptional customer service skills and be someone who is happy to hit the ground running, manage a portfolio of clients and be used to working in a deadline driven environment.
This role is reporting directly to the Credit Manager and offering an attractive package up to £24k per annum plus great benefits.
Within this Credit Control role you will be reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that an effective credit control service is delivered to a consistently high standard, promptly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making outbound phone calls to client to chase debt
- Sending reminder emails and letters
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Credit Control Experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI'sKPI's.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.