£22000 - £24000 per annum + .
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading organisation to recruit for an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy accountancy team based in Cheltenham on a long term maternity contract.
This is a leading global organisation with a prestigious portfolio of key account clients who is highly reputable internationally.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager your duties will include:
- Ensure that customer invoices are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised
- Meet individual KPI targets as set by the department
- Maintain own personal portfolio of accounts
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Daily/monthly reporting and account reconciliation as required
- Escalate problem accounts to senior management
The main requirements include:
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Strong team player
- First class communication skills
- Organised with strong attention to detail
If you have the required skill set and available on a short notice period, please apply!