£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Compnay Bonus, Open Plan Offices
about 1 month ago
We're recruiting a Credit Controller for a fast growing Independent business in Birmingham city centre. This is an exciting role to join a specialist business. Due to the the nature of the team, everyone is a team player, supporting and helping each other out which creates a friendly working environment.
Report directly to the head of finance, working hours are 9am until 5:30pm (flexible), Monday to Friday.
Credit controller duties include:
- Producing Sales Invoices and sending to customers
- Sending out statements
- Chasing Payment of overdue invoices
- Allocating cash receipts
- Working closely with project managers (whom are architects) to solve payment issues
- Involved In onboarding new customers
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Professional phone manner be comfortable interacting with by telephone
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Process driven, organised and methodical in approach.
- Easily accessible offices Birmingham City Centre
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum