Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis. You will be joining an established successful team and be expected to efficiently assist with queries in a professional manner.
The successful candidate will be expected to confidently liaise via both phone and email with various individuals to recover debt. Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience in a Credit Control role or related finance environment. You will have strong IT Skills (Excel essential), be detail oriented and present proven skills in query resolution and client engagement.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Collecting fees according to invoice due dates
- Liaise directly with the customers and suppliers regarding the status of their account
- Ensure you follow up with customers and suppliers in a timely manner where required to support the process of fee collection
- Coordinate and maintain the record of status of action to chase all outstanding fees
- Cashing of outstanding fees and to assist in the process of devising effective procedures for cash collection
- Record payment adjustments to customer and supplier accounts
- Produce invoices for all new clients to facilitate collection of fees in a timely manner
To apply for the Credit Control position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.