£30000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Hybrid
28 days ago
Are you an Analyst who has had exposure to credit risk and finance? Are you looking to move into a thriving, global and employee focused business? Can you recognise and resolve complex problems using a range of systems and data analysis?
We are thrilled to be to be working with an established, market leading retail company based in Leicester. With a strong online and high street presence this company continue to expand across the world. Offering high quality products and great customer service they remain a firm favourite amongst consumers. This forward-thinking company are on the lookout for a Credit Analyst due to natural growth within their streamlined and detail focused team.
- Create reports through complex data analysis from a range of sources.
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve internal processes and procedures.
- Recognise trends and be confident in communicating your findings.
- Construct strategy recommendations relating to credit and risk and confidently discuss ideas with internal teams.
- Be the 'go to' person for queries and resolution relating to credit and risk and consciously interpret data to your colleagues.
- Understand and uphold regulations in line with finance and lending.
- Previous experience working in an Analyst role is essential.
- Confidently be able to resolve problems using large data sets and interpret the numbers.
- Previous experience working with a range of systems including Excel and SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Support your team and use your initiative with organising and keeping on top of your workload.
- Annual Salary of up to £44,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.