Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
2 days ago
Do you have a strong and confident personality? A flair for Photoshop and InDesign? Are you looking for a professional environment to gain experience in a client facing role?
We have a unique opportunity for a 'Creative Document Designer' to join a highly successful organisation in the financial sector.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a creative flair to join their next generation marketing and administration team, based in the heart of Birmingham city centre. We are looking for someone to get hands on, in a varied role. Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme and progression opportunities.
What You'll do…
- Creating Info-graphics, pitch/marketing documents and publications.
- Help with the population of the new in-house software 'Upslide', building a library of images and icons.
- Producing bespoke covers for client documents and formatting internal pages to a high standard in either PowerPoint, InDesign or Photoshop.
- Organising internal and external meetings directly with clients.
- Diary & inbox management.
- Welcoming clients to the office and arranging, ordering lunches / setting meeting rooms up for client visits.
- taking internal & external phone calls and screening accordingly.
- Editing photos and graphics for the company website.
What we are looking for…
- Proven ability in Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong personality, assertive and ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Dynamic individual keen to get stuck into a role and give it their all.
- The ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
- Polished, professional and confident.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office computer package specifically PowerPoint.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary of 20-22k.
- Yearly trip abroad.
- free lunch every Thursday.
- bonus scheme.