Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£28000 - £34000 per annum
8 months ago
Hybrid working pattern
Our client is one of the leading names in consumer services in the UK and has a nationwide customer base. They are currently going through an intense period of growth so are looking to expand their design team by hiring a lead designer to take charge on the development of their brand in a new and exciting direction.
This role comes with a lot of creative freedom so could be a great opportunity for an experienced designer who has experience taking a design process from ideation to execution and creating brave and revolutionary brands for business leaders within a well-known, industry leading company.
- Create and execute a range of well thought out creative brand identity solutions across a national network.
- Take the design process from start to finish, from ideation of plans to execution of design assets across multiple platforms and touchpoints, both digital and traditional.
- Drive the development of the network's brands by creating style guides, templates, iconography, typography, illustrations, and visual imagery.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to create effective and efficient design solutions.
- Articulate and present the reasoning behind your design decisions to key stakeholders.
- Take pride in your work and deliver creative design at the highest possible standard.
- A deep understanding of brand design and creative strategy techniques to take the lead on design projects
- Have a comprehensive portfolio showing your creative design process and creative campaign work.
- Have several brand design identity projects behind you and have a hunger to create new and exciting brand design.
- You must have a good understanding of print techniques to be able to recommend finishes.
- Highly organised and able to collaborate within a team to manage multiple briefs at the same time.
- Having a working knowledge of After Effects/Animate advantageous but not essential.
- Outside of the box thinker who can confidently challenge the way of working and thinking to provide the best creative solutions for the department.
- Must be competent in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign and photoshop.
- High quality typographic skills.
This job comes with a competitive benefits package and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to apply for then get in touch by either phone or email!