£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
£22,000 - £25,000
Hybrid work pattern
One of the largest private dental groups in the UK is looking to recruit a Creative Artworker into their growing design team to create and amend print and digital assets. They are a fast growing and dynamic business that values their employees, so this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and receive mentorship from a top-quality design team.
This role would suit an organised Graphic designer with experience in both print and digital design who is able to work at a high pace whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
If this sounds like you then read on for more details!
About the role
- Work with the Creative Brand team to execute artwork briefs with creative flair whilst under strict time constrains.
- Have an admiration for good design and be immersed in contemporary culture and style and shows passion for your work.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are followed and met
- Be able to produce accurate report artwork files to specification
- Be able to work at a fast pace, in a high pressured, multi-project environment
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders within the Customer Experience team and across the wider business
- 3 year's experience working in a design capacity in an agency or in-house design team
- Experience with designing high quality work
- Knowledgeable in typography and page layout with a good eye for detail in both print and digital.
- well organised and good time management skills, especially under pressure.
- Experienced in using standard adobe creative software - Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a knowledge of Digital production and Print production
- Previous experience following strict brand guidelines
This role also comes with a competitive benefits package and 25 days holiday +bank holidays.
If you think you are a good fit for the role, then apply or get in touch via Email or linkedin.