Our client is one of the leading names in consumer services in the UK with customers nationwide. They are currently going through a massive period of growth and are now looking for a creative designer to work support the Marketing team with the development of the networks brand in a new and exciting direction.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated designer who can accurately and effectively apply approved plans to the design of company assets. A desire to gain a lot of experience in the design industry would go a long way as this role will give a lot of opportunity to learn and develop your design skills.
- Apply the approved design across a suite of assets and adapt designs to fit a range of alternative layouts across digital and traditional forms.
- Comping, creating, and retouching digital visuals to assist the design team.
- Following design direction from the lead designer to produce final print ready artworks and assets.
- Proof checking of assets prior to customer proof.
- Liaising with customers, production partners and stakeholders to effectively convey design decisions.
Who you are
- You are a highly motivated, organised graphic designer with a high attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- You will have a comprehensive portfolio showing your high-quality creative designs over a range of graphic styles.
- You will be able to work within a team and manage many different tasks at the same time without compromising design quality.
- Having a working knowledge of After Effects/Animate advantageous but not essential
- You will think outside of the box and be confident to challenge ways of working/thinking with better creative solutions to help push our department forward.
- You must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, predominantly Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop.
- You must be proficient in print techniques.
- High quality typographic skills are essential.
This job also comes with a competitive benefits package and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to apply for then get in touch by either phone or email!