Dudley, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Corporate Services Administrator? Have you had exposure to contract and supplier management? Do you want to work within a business that has responsibility for a UK portfolio value exceeding £1.5b?
Reporting to the UK Finance Director & working within their Administration team, you will be responsible for IT, Corporate Services, Governance and Strategy.
You will need to:
- Organisation of IT equipment for over 150 employees nationally
- Ensure all equipment is fit for use with Office and applications, responding quickly to requests from both existing and new users.
- Liaison with IT services, management of maintenance contracts, seeking suppliers with resource and knowledge in all areas
- Train and support employees to use resources efficiently
- Responding to ad hoc help desk requests for IT assistance across the estate
- Draft and review policies
- Adhere and comply with all legal matters
What we need from you:
- Previous experience providing administrative support in a corporate services environment
- Excellent communicative skills, ability to collaborate and partner
- Proficiency in IT skills
- Demonstrated experience of procuring goods and services, and managing and monitoring contracts
- Effective decision making, strategic and methodical
- Ability to work with pace, delivering a high quality service