Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be working with one of the largest and fasted growing law firms within the UK. Our client is based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre and are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to manage their Receptionist desk at their firm.
- To welcome all clients with a highly professional manner
- Ensuring all telephone calls are answered and transferred to the correct department
- Managing the front of house reception area and meeting rooms
- Coordinating post/deliveries
- Providing support to the office manager when needed and sometimes supporting the occasional events
- Assisting the facilities team when needed
- Experience working within a professional services environment
- Passionate about delivering 5* client service
- Presentable and personable
- Works well in a team and a stand alone role
- Excellent telephone manner
What's in it for you?
- Working for the largest and fasted growing law firm
- Superb offices based in the heart of the vibrant city (great bars just outside)
- Working with a friendly and supportive team
- 40 hours per week, 8.30am - 5pm
- Excellent benefits
If you feel you could be suitable for this Corporate Receptionist role, please get in touch today! I would love to hear from you.
*Corporate Receptionist* *Corporate Receptionist*