Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with this market leading SME in Northampton, in search of a Corporate Finance Associate. In this growing finance team, there is a requirement for a proactive, organised and personable Accountant to work closely with the Senior Managers.
The role is challenging and varied and needs a confident, self-motivated person with great organisational skills and attention to detail. This is a 360 role, supporting the partners and wider business.
You will be a qualified accountant or finalist (ACCA / ACA). You will be well presented and have an excellent working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft office. Corporate finance experience is not essential, just the willingness to learn.
- An interest in Corporate Finance and Business Services.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a customer-driven attitude.
- High work standards, including excellent attention to detail and strong prioritisation skills.
- Ability to deal confidently with demanding situations, people and requirements.
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload.
- A team player, but also able to work under own initiative.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £40,000 (rising to £50,000 plus commission once promoted to Partner)
- 26 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to be a partner within the business within 1 year
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.