Corporate Credit Controller - Harrow
Full time Office based (based very close to all public transport links)
£26,000 - £30,000 + bonus (5-7% annual bonus) + 22 days holiday (rising with experience) + bens
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and team spirited Corporate Credit Controller to join our client - who are a growing, well established business services client, based in Harrow.
It is essential that you have worked in a close-knit credit team previously, and are able to offer some recent UK Credit Control experience.
For this role, we are seeking an energetic, professional and focused Credit Controller, with the key focus of this role looking after the UK ledger of around £10mn, mainly for large/corporate customers.
The successful temporary Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Chasing of outstanding debt by telephone, email and letter
- Working closely with the Credit Manager, to work as a team to hit cash collection targets each month
- Offering an empathetic and customer-centric approach to their work
- Credit checking and setting of credit limits for new customers
- Logging disputes in the system, as and when required
- Issuing of copy invoices and statements
- Investigating and resolving all customer queries and requests, escalating where needed
- Matching un-allocated cash and credit notes.
- Working closely with the wider finance team and the account mangers to resolve customer disputes.
Key skills & competency requirements
- UK resident, and ideally fairly local to the Harrow location
- Recent and previous UK Credit Control experience
- Outgoing personality combined with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with computer systems and good excel knowledge
- Good numeracy skills
- Adaptability and good problem solving skills
- Great organisation skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
This role would suit a candidate who is able to offer some recent Credit Control experience who is seeking an opportunity to work for an vibrant Company, that offer great training and team spirited individuals. Full training on their IT systems and ongoing support will come in abundance but you must previously have worked in a Credit Control role.
Please contact me for further details on this exceptional Corporate Credit Control role.