A highly regarded professional services organisation in Birmingham are looking to recruit a new Corporate Communications Executive into their expanding marketing and communications team.
Reporting into the Corporate Communications Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Researching and creating press releases, news stories, blogs and thought leadership articles
- Providing PR and media support for campaigns
- Maintain and develop media relationships
- Create and negotiate the placement of press releases
- Assist in the management of crisis and reputation issues
- Monitor social media and digital channels
- Support the internal communications strategy assisting with videos, publications and content for conferences
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and talented marketing and communications team and the level of position requires experience within:
- PR and communications experience - gained either inhouse or within an agency
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
A great salary and benefits package are on offer and interviews will be happening during February.