CORPORATE ASSOCIATE / SENIOR ASSOCIATE roles - Birmingham
Quite possibly THE standout Corporate opportunity outside London.
- Top quality, varied work including M&A, PE, Group Re-orgs, governance - helps find your niche
- Stellar client list including some of the worlds biggest and most high profile brands
- Award winning team, highly regarded globally in that mid-market M&A space with the highest employee engagement score in the firm
- Supportive structure, however probably the clearest run to partnership for an aspiring senior associate due to retirement plans over the next few years.
- Lower target than those in the same bracket but top of pay bands
- Agility and a hybrid way of working post covid - poss 2/3 days in office (so Manchester, Bristol, East Midlands, Milton Keynes, London based corporate lawyers, this could be that next step up for you or that return home)
If you are a corporate associate (2+) or a senior associate (4+) who wants to add some of the most high profile corporate work to your experience and be given a platform to truly be the best that you can be, please do get in touch to hear more.