Birmingham, West Midlands
2 months ago
A growing and ambitious Charitable Trust is looking to recruit a talented and driven Corporate and Community Fundraiser into the central Birmingham team.
Reporting into the Head of Charity and working as part of a dynamic fundraising team, this role will be responsible for developing voluntary income from individuals and organisations through community and corporate fundraising events, products and partnerships nationally.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Support the delivery of the Charitable Trusts fundraising plans and targets
- Be the point of contact for fundraising activities and ensuring the highest levels of donor care are achieved
- Assist with the logistics, recruitment and co-ordination of volunteers and events
- Roll out new fundraising initiatives with the Head of Charity
- Work proactively to raise the profile of the Trust within the local community and nationally
- Support the community fundraising events programme and the development of in-house fundraising events
- Promote and maximise the opportunities for Gift Aid
- Support the development of the Trusts social network presence
- Manage, together with the events co-ordinator, the annual calendar of corporate and community fundraising events
This role will be pivotal in the growth of the Charitable Trust in 2020 and experience in the following is essential:
- Previous corporate fundraising experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation abilities and exceptional communication skills
- IT and social media skills
- Excellent administrative and project management skills
The closing date for applications for this role is Wednesday 20th November and interviews will be held on Monday 25th November.