Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
Our client is one of the largest property agencies in the UK and are looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their Accounting team.
A Corporate Accountant will typically:
- Deliver ad hoc reports as required by the client and be a key point of contact for the client, preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, intercompany adjustments and balance sheet schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, reviewing all month end analysis packs on a trend basis and against budget/forecast.
- Compile commentary and substantiate the balances held on the Statement of Financial Position and ensure bank reconciliations are in line with RICS guidelines and the client KPI.
- Full training will be provided on the Quality Assurance, RICS and Clients procedures and processes so to perform continual reviews of processes and systems to ensure that QA is being adhered to.
An ideal applicant for this Corporate Accountant vacancy will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with a desire to become fully qualified.
- Experience in a similar role with the confidence to communicate with all levels of seniority.
- Advanced IT, Microsoft Excel and Office skills.
- Demonstrable work ethic with strong analytical skills and energetic and collaborative approach.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £32,000 and an excellent benefits. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9941 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉