Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Are you immediately available? Do you have experience in Management Accounts and Client Accounting?
I am looking to hire a Corporate Accountant on a 9 month FTC, to work for a commercial property firm and will be based in Birmingham City Centre, this role is reporting directly into the head of Client Accounting with a focus on a specific large client account. You can expect an attractive salary between £30,000 - £32,000 PA depending on experience.
As a Corporate Accountant you can expect:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Accruals, prepayments, intercompany recs, balance sheet recs
- Production of month end packs for analysis to identify trends against budgets and forecasts
- Ensure bank recs are in line with standardised procedures of both the business and client
- Production of reports to review cash forecasts and funding requests
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/ forecasts
To be considered for the Corporate Accountant position you will have:
- Strong analytical/ problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- The ability to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders
- The ability to work toward tight deadlines
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Previous experience within a professional services environment
Please do get in contact for more information!