Birmingham, West Midlands
8 months ago
A fast growing and highly regarded professional services business are looking to recruit an exceptional Chief Operating Officer into their HQ.
The consultancy are expanding rapidly across Europe alongside partners in Asia and the US, with over 250 staff across 16 offices. The HQ drives expansion and collaboration across the global network and the role of COO will manage a team which spans across Marketing, Finance, Talent and Compliance.
This is a hands on role, with responsibility for the following:
- Overall operational performance of the business in line with strategic objectives
- Develop high performing teams across Marketing, Talent and Finance
- Responsibility for HQ spending
- Lead the marketing team to develop a strategy to match business objectives and increase market profile - external and internal
- Manage and safeguard the brand
- Develop the talent team to encourage talent development, training and best practice
- Develop and own the business relationships across all offices, affiliates, partners and new territories
- Professional or financial services experience
- Experience of a partner network
- Exceptional people and stakeholder engagement skills