£25000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a traffic manager specialsing in Conversion Rate Optimisation to join a market leading ecommerce company in the south east Midlands.
As a CRO traffic manager reporting to the Head of e-Commerce you'll be responsible for the creation and testing of the websites personalisation roadmap and feeding requirements into the UX and development teams.
Your main responsibilities…
- Driving Incremental improvements to customer performance onsite
- Customer, Web Merchandising, CRM, Digital and IT
- Identify customer segments and change their onsite experience to improve business and site KPIs.
- Identify onsite opportunities or negative user experiences and work with the Head of Ecommerce and the wider team to develop and manage an onsite testing program to improve customer and site metrics.
You should have...
- Proven previous experience of working with marketing analytics
- Experience of data reporting platforms
- Experience or knowledge of mobile/tablet and other 3rd party channels.
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- High degree of commercial awareness (including performance evaluation)
- Ability to communicate well at all levels (both written and verbal)
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working in a proactive way.
- Proactive, resilient and able to work using own initiative