Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Do you have knowledge of regulatory or operational controls? Have you got up to date SOX experience? Are you strong in the field of technical accounting and audit?
I am currently recruiting for a Controls and Compliance Analyst for a large organisation based in Coventry. You will report to the Compliance Team Manager and be responsible for identifying ongoing assurance requirements whilst ensuring all relevant documentation is kept up to date and maintained to an appropriate standard.
As Controls and Compliance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and promoting best practice and communicating where process improvements can be made, both within the team and in the wider business.
- Identifying key compliance weaknesses and proposals to implement remedial action as appropriate.
- Mindful of any changing requirements in legislation and external standards and highlighting these to Controls and Compliance Team Manager for onward communication and consideration.
- Interfacing with Cadent mysap security compliance teams via control testing.
- Supporting the methodology and monitoring plans for continuous controls monitoring (CCM)
- Support the Controls and Compliance Team Manager to ensure that all key controls are regularly assessed to ensure compliance for each year end.
As Controls and Compliance Analyst ideally you will have:
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance experience (execution, testing and consolidation)
- Experience and/or knowledge of regulatory or operational controls, or wider internal control frameworks
- Ability to understand and critically assess and map business processes and controls
- Strong technical accounting or auditing skills with a working knowledge of tax and company law
- Experience of writing Process Flow Commentaries, Risk and Control Matrices (RACM) & test scripts.
- Proficient use and knowledge of business systems and analytical tools (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)