£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus car allowance and bonus
4 months ago
Our client, a leading automated solutions provider, is looking to expand their technical offering with additional controls and automation engineers within their project automation department based at their head office in Telford.
Reporting into the Engineering Director, you will be responsible for full-lifecycle technical delivery of controls and automation projects within various sectors.
- Being involved in pre-sales enquires and understanding of client requirement, as well as applying industrial standards and best practices.
- Initial concept design, including Functional Design Specification, Safety Requirements Specification, Single Line Diagram, Network Topology, Device Layout, Cause & effect Matrix, Safety Block Diagram, etc
- Handover to the Hardware Design team and review of the produced designs
- Software Design, including the Software Design Specification and production of Software / Configuration deliverables for e.g. PLC / HMI / SCADA / Robot / Drives / BMS / etc
- Maintenance of the Technical Construction File
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Commissioning and Site Acceptance Testing
- Other Duties as required
- Degree and/ or HNC/ HND qualified within relevant discipline.
- Experience working full lifecycle at various stages of a project from cradle to grave.
- Experience with concept design
- Experience writing, programming, and commissioning PLC software and hardware, including but not limited to Siemens PLCs and Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience with various SCADA/ HMI systems
- Experience managing projects and experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience within the materials handling, special purpose, robotics, FMCG, paper/ milling/ printing, automotive and/or warehouse industries
This is a fantastic role within a well-established and highly renowned client who are rapidly expanding. If interested in finding out more about this role, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV, or email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note that you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.