£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
3 to 6 Months
Interim Contract Manager required! This role will be a mix of homeworking as well as visiting multiple sites throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for examining a number of contracts across multiple business units. You will need to examine terms and conditions, monitor risk and report on your findings.
You will source and collect contract performance data, monitor performance and KPIs and ensure compliance with terms and conditions. You will also look into contractual non compliance.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience of managing contracts
- A strong understanding of contract law
- The ability to prepare reports and communicate your findings verbally and in written format effectively
- Previous experience in a similar role.
This role is outside IR35 and offers a day rate of £400 to £500 per day. This is a 3 to 6 month contract.. If you meet the above criteria and are immediately available or on a short notice period, please do not hesitate to apply.