East Midlands, England
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hybrid Role (East Midlands)
Salary up to £55k
Car Allowance, laptop, phone, pension all included within benefits
Private Healthcare Pension, Life Insurance, Retail Discounts included within benefits
I am working exclusively on behalf of a vibrant and successful design led interior fit out and refurbishment company. My client's succession is growing at a rapid pace, requiring them to now recruit for a Contracts Manager to join their team. The company environment is family orientated, where staff are passionate about design and building sustainable environments.
My client undertake a wide variety of projects ranging from simple refurbishments through to large scale complex developments. Whether it is a one stop shop for their clients, offering an interior design and specification service, or an on-site construction works and eventually through to hand over, my client offer and deliver a full service to an exceptional standard ensuring repeat business.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a diverse and forward thinking company on their ever growing success.
Due to a large growth in business and quotations, my client is recruiting for a Contracts Manager to help manage and deliver the company's demand.
You will be supporting a regular existing client base along side new business. The split between projects will have a main focus on commercial office, with some industrial.
You will be a Contract Manager from a commercial shop/office fit out background. We will also consider a Contracts Manager with a building contractors background.
Technical Competencies/Professional Expertise
- Over 10 years experience of managing interior or building contracts with a value of up to £5 million.
- Relevant qualifications would be preferable.
- A knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Health and Safety.
- The ability to generate construction programmes.
- Requisitioning, coordinating and managing labour resources and materials.
- Preparing interim valuations and final accounts.
- The ability to work as part of a team, particularly on design lead project.
- Good technical knowledge of all aspects of construction and M&E services.
To apply for the Contracts Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.