£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager based in the South West to join an award winning and innovative national property business who pride themselves on a great company culture and a high-quality service.
This is a client facing opportunity in which you will take responsibility for the management and control of a number of site managers, you will ensure that all contracts are completed on time, within budget, have zero defects and are of no risk to the health & safety of the client, operational team or public.
The successful candidate:
· You will have a strong customer service skill
· Experience with refurbishment, refit, Decent Homes including Void and planned works & Cyclical Painting Contracts, along with public and private sector works
· You will ideally have estimating experience.
· You will be commercially aware
· You will be fully conversant with construction contracts with a high level of health & safety knowledge.
· Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position and sector
· Holt the relevant qualifications
· You must hold a current SMSTS or associated NVQ
- Ideally have experience of Planned Works Contracts and working within Social Housing
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, company car or car allowance, health care scheme, pension, and 23 days holiday with bank holidays.
Click the link to apply to this position and your details will be sent directly to me, Zac Doherty. I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.