£10 - £13 per hour + + bens
8 months ago
We currently have an immediate requirement for an experienced Administrator to join and work closely with the Legal Team for this hugely impressive IT Software business on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 3-4 months, with a high likelihood of extension. You will be based in Winnersh Triangle, and my client can offer free parking and on-site facilities, along with being in easy reach of the local train station and local bus routes.
This role offers you a great opportunity to use your existing Administration experience and to work with a highly impressive Legal team of 10, who look after the contracts with all of their existing and new clients globally.
The existing Legal team are the real selling point here, as they have all been with the business for a good amount of time, work really well together and are very warm and welcoming.
The successful Contracts Administrator will have actively involvement in:
- Daily responsibility for the uploading of relevant contractual information onto the database
- Handling any queries
- Working closely with the Legal team to provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaise with Legal Team to provide any information on the contracts
- Keying in of data into the system for contract renewals, contracts lengths and contract values
- Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as requested by the legal and contract team
- Daily use of SalesForce and Excel and Outlook
The successful Contracts Administrator will offer previous Admin experience and be very happy with multi-tasking, and supporting the wider business with anything required. This role will require strong attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism.
Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role, as the client can offer a start from 1st October, and the contract will run until the end of December 2019 with a high potential for extension.
Please get in touch for more information on this great Contracts Administration postiion.