High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£8 - £9 per hour + bens
9 months ago
Contracts Administrator - 3 to 4 months temporary role - High Wycombe
Gleeson Recruitment Group have been selected to seek a Contracts Administrator, for a period of 3-4 months to join a highly experienced and very friendly team, for our client, based in High Wycombe. If you are available at short notice and are able to offer a passion for administration, are well organised, and have a high attention to detail, then our client is are currently looking for someone like you.
Due to a high period of growth, and workloads, they are seeing a Contracts Administrator for our High Wycombe client for 3-4 months, with a high likelihood of extension. You will be required to provide a high level of administrative support services to both our internal and external customers.
Key duties as the successful Contracts Administrator will include:
- Responsible for the administration of customer data on the database
- Accurately set up and also amend the customer contracts
- Follow through on all customer requests and customer queries in order to satisfy both internal and external customers in an accurate and professional manner and in accordance with the company's service promises
- To work closely with all internal departments to ensure high customer service levels
- To meet agreed daily and weekly customer goals
- To follow and enforce departmental processes and procedures
Ideal profile as the successful Contracts Administrator:
- Ability to work well and accurately under pressure at all times
- Be passionate about customer servie and administration
- You must offer a proactive approach with a highly positive attitude
- You must possess a willingness to learn new skills
- Be professional, reliable and approachable at all times
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- You must possess the ability to work to daily set guidelines
- You must be able to adapt well to change in a fast-moving department and be able to pick up systems with ease
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent team player with a "can do" attitude
- Proven administration experience with a customer focussed attitude
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office packages, e-mail) to an excellent level
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage workloads effectively and efficiently
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise correctly
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Our client is committed to helping their staff fulfil their potential, and for this reason, or client is happy to provide full training on this role. Please do get in touch for more details on this role - and my client is able to offer an immediate start. Our client is within easy reach of all public transport routes and also offers modern offices and plenty of free parking.
Note - ideally you will be available at short notice for this role, as this is a temporary position, for 3-4 months.