about 2 months ago
The post-holder will be working in the technical contract review function and would play a key role in the correct processing and release of orders into manufacturing site. Technically demanding, requiring a sound understanding of a wide variety of Aerospace specifications covering metal forming, heat treatment and other Nadcap designated "special processes" used throughout the manufacturing operation.
- Perform Technical contract review on received orders to confirm they comply with customers contractual requirements.
- Generate manufacturing methods for new projects in line with customer technical requirements and internal cost standards.
- Modify existing methods to support Material or process changes
- Generate raw material stock extended descriptions in line with customer technical requirements and internal quality standards.
- Update methods using our Management control system (EFACS) in line with change requests from customer or internal Engineering Change Request (ECR).
- Support New Product Introduction process.
- Create Bills of materials for new or changed product and process material stock input changes.
- Support and manage the customer specific approval documents
- Support technical estimation team in creating new estimates
- Raise customer specific change request documents ( FPA, CNF,FCF etc.) for new or existing product requiring changes
- Confirm specification issue control between ourselves and customer documentation.
- Revise EFACS to reflect changes in material, internal or sub contracted operation detail.
- Communicate effectively within the team and internal and external customers
- Stamp/endorse documentation as required to reflect any special requirements e.g. Fair stamps, Engineering,Laboratory attention..
- Participate in cross functional reviews to advance order fulfilment.
- Ensure the latest revision of international and customer specifications, distribute for approval and upload to the intranet