Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30 - £32 per hour
4 months ago
- Implement the intent of AS9100 rev D through the deployment of Quality Tools: PFMEA, PPAP, CI, Variation Management, Quality Clinic, ZDP, QN Management, and Process Certification.
- Compile FAIR Package.
- Evaluate, prioritize, escalate and report status of current burn-down list of QN, scrap, rework, and escape actions via SAP.
- Perform analysis of part quality non-conformances to identify and prioritize quality efforts.
- Identify RCCAs on part quality non-conformances in order to reduce the cost of poor quality, On-Time Delivery, and minimize the disruption to production caused by non-conforming parts.
- Continual drive to move point of discovery to the left in terms of non-conformances.
- Independently design, execute and evaluate quality systems particular to assigned products, such as PFMEA, control plans, PPAP requirements, etc.
- Participate actively in PPAP (Product Part Approval Process).
- Define, develop, implement, and track corrective actions both from a process / machining perspective, as well as due to "human factor".
- Facilitate Process Certification events, Manufacturing Process Reviews and follow up on open actions.
- Work with Manufacturing engineering group to maintain PFMEA and Control Plans.
- Coordinate containment, sort/rework actions for external and internal issues.
- Coordinate warranty tear down analysis and problem solving resolution / reports for internal issues
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to optimize all parameters to attain maximum running efficiencies for each job through creation of Standardized Work procedures (cycle times, TaKT times, etc.).
- Ensure and advance all shop floor documentation as required.
- Ensure all products (purchased and manufactured) are to the appropriate engineering change level.
- Participates, leads and coordinates problem solving for Quality Clinic and manufacturing.
- Ensure enforcement and compliance of Customer Specific Requirements.
- Initiate and/or participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Promote and comply with health, safety, and environmental standards, safe operating procedures, good housekeeping practices and the observance of protective equipment requirements at all times.
- Attend authorized training in order to develop and/or maintain relevant job-related knowledge, techniques, skills, and/or certification.
- Participate in Gemba walks for other production lines to ensure familiarity in order to support and backfill Production Control needs.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of weekly progress reports to the customer and Team Lead.
- Participate in the creation and revision of the Project Management Plan.