I am currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to join a Leading Engineering company in the utilities sector you will be based in Birmingham City Centre. You will have the opportunity to aid in the growth of this exciting new business helping them to shape and evolve into the future.
In your role as the Contract Manager within this business you will provide contractual advice and support to the project team on a substation project in the UK. The position involves contract management of Subcontractors downstream and the management of Clients upstream. The Contract Manager will also be asked to support the review of new Tender terms and conditions, highlighting risk and opportunities.
· You will have completed a MSc or BSc in Contract Management, Law or Be qualified by experience
· You will have the ability to stay calm, even if unforeseen events threaten to disrupt projects.
· Ability to take initiative and apply both creativity and perseverance whilst remaining compliant with of the businesses Code of Conduct.
· You will have a strong business mindset in order to reach the project's goals & business goals.
· Excellent organisational skills, ability to develop and manage effective processes
· Strong problem solving, and analytical skills combined with ability to deliver practical, effective, and sustainable solutions in a continuously changing environment
· Strong leadership and negotiating skills with an excellent ability to resolve issues, lead teams and work constructively to build positive customer relationships.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with staff at all levels, ability to get the message across in a coherent and clear way and lead projects with great confidence at its most difficult and challenging times.
If you are interested in this opportunity click the link below and your CV will be forwarded onto Zacchery Doherty, We will endeavour to get back to you within the next 48 hours of applying.