Coventry, West Midlands
£48000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience of NEC contracts and framework agreements? How would you like the opportunity to work for an organisation that values the development of its employees and offers excellent work-life balance?
This well known organisation are recruiting a Contract Manager to manage extremely high profile contracts and also manage and develop a team. You will act as the point of contact for stakeholders on contractual matters, ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations. You will also work with a variety of teams across the business, especially the procurement team. You will advise on contracts and incentive mechanisms, payment and authorisation processes. A key part of your role will be implementing the strategy around supplier performance, terms compliance and cost management.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and communications skills and the ability to identify commercial opportunities.
- An operational and commercial outlook
- Flexibility - there will be some regional travel
- Team management experience is desirable
- Experience of NEC type contracts and framework agreements
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
- The ability to identify commercial opportunities.
- Experience of analysing financial and performance data.
- Experience in a commercial environment dealing with complex contracts
- Extensive experience with contracts and framework agreements.
- Ability to project manage initiatives tracking and ensuring delivery against key milestones
- Must identify risks and manage appropriately
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £48,000, plus a competitive pension scheme, 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays and a flexible benefits scheme
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including 3PL, construction, retail, service sector, automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles