about 1 month ago
An opportunity to support the R&D function of an established engineering company on an interim basis, working on new product lines and enhancing existing ones. Requiring knowledge of product safety, design for EMC, thermal management, and design for test (DFT). Experience with practical prototyping, assembly, testing techniques and test equipment are essential.
You will be responsible for all aspects ranging from the design to the testing and development of the electronics relevant to the remote condition monitoring of rail and geotechnical environments. CCTV & networking technologies will also play a vital part in the design of some solutions.
You should have experience in PCB design, embedded systems, sensing technology, networking, data collection and analysis, CCTV and many more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, Robotics or similar.
- Experience with development of comprehensive technical proposals.
- Practical knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- Maths's knowledge.
- Design skills and knowledge.
- Desirable: Rail signal and communications experience.
- Desirable: Remote condition monitoring experience.
- Desirable: Experience dealing with large organisations &/or government agencies.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity support on exciting projects, working for highly established engineering company then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Connor Jones on to arrange a confidential discussion.
Note: This contract is inside IR35 with a negotiable hourly rate
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.