West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus & Competitive Benefits
2 months ago
Are you looking to work for a leading 3PL provider? My client is looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager to lead their strategy onsite, you will be tasked with identifying high opportunity projects across warehouse and distribution functions.
I am delighted to be assisting this market leading 3PL provider in their search for a Continuous Improvement Manager to help them enter an exciting new phase in the growth and development of their supply chain function.
My client is delighted to offer this opportunity to an experienced CI Manager to support the company leadership team to identify and drive Continuous Improvement behaviours and results throughout their sites.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and facilitate multiple site's continuous improvement journey
- Engage with all site teams at all levels to identify and deliver improvements across the operation
- Deliver action-focussed interventions, targeting performance improvements in line with company targets
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques in order to deliver increased performance in all areas of the business
- Engage and develop interventions to drive targeted improvement
- Deliver training and coaching and expertise in the use of CI, Lean and Operational Excellence tools and techniques
- Lean Sigma Certified
- Understanding of OEE / Efficiency and other KPI targets
- Expert in leading, facilitating and problem-solving to root cause analysis
- Previous experience in a fast-moving distribution environment
The following package is available to the successful candidate:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus 10%
- Holiday 25 days + stats
- Additional Benefits
If the role sounds of interest, then please contact Phil Birch for more information.